The curves of open ocean waves and soothing Caribbean breezes were the principal inspirations when renowned Spanish architect Joaquin Torres designed his masterpiece, “Villa Ola”. The elements of wind and water relate harmoniously to each other and constantly reinforce the home’s unique personality. The villa’s design allows you to embrace the fresh and light ambiance which simultaneously fills your soul with the pure and powerful energy of Nature’s magic; you can actually feel the cool ocean breezes caressing the “wave” ceilings and hugging the villa’s prominent curves.
Soak in the sun from inside the large Infinity edge swimming pool or relax alongside the soothing ocean-side Jacuzzi. Sink your feet into your very own private white-sand beach or dive into the sea from the villa’s private dock. Do whatever your heart desires in the spectacular residence featuring a top of the line Italian Arclinea kitchen designed by Antonio Citterio, numerous open air terraces, and 6 stunning bedrooms each with unobstructed ocean views. Situated on an impressive 6,610 mts home site and boasting over 1,800 mts of construction, is a true, one-of-a-kind, Contemporary Icon.
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth of the Dog”
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: recreation of Mediterranean style perched above the dramatic Chavon river. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church and a archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc).