Ideally situated in the exclusive area of Punta Aguila, this luxurious villa is steps away from the 14th hole of Casa de Campo’s famous “Teeth of the Dog” golf course. Combining harmony and serenity, this home is fringed by palm trees, has endless views of lush vegetation, making it the perfect blend between indoor and outdoor tropical living. Choose to be nestled inside with the refreshing air conditioning or have the doors wide open enjoying the Caribbean tropical breeze.
Designed with remarkable high-rise ceilings, this home incredible open style living concept is enhanced by its 5 bedrooms, a private gym, a tv room, an impressive bright central living room that leads to all directions, including direct access to 2 separate contemporary style fully furnished master suits, located on a separate extension of the house giving your guest the optimum privacy.
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth of the Dog”
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: recreation of Mediterranean style perched above the dramatic Chavon river. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church and a archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc).