‘Villa El Palmar’ is an extraordinary style property overlooking the Turquoise Blue Caribbean Sea, the Majestic Chavon River, and the picturesque Dye Fore golf course. Flanked on all sides by countless palm trees and endless vistas of greens, whites and blues, Vista Chavon 7 is situated on a unique 4,960 SM / 53,389 SF peninsula-style home site, and features 10 bedrooms within an impressive 1,205 SM / 12,971 SF of top-quality construction, plus outdoor areas. Extremely private yet awe-inspiring, there is no better or more exclusive Ocean-View location than this.
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: recreation of Mediterranean style perched above the dramatic Chavon river. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church and a archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc).