‘Villa Bahia Chavon #10’ guests are greeted with a unique waterfall that drops from each side of a stunning Moroccan door into a water corridor filling six large Balinese pots. The two story five bedroom villa includes a studio with surround system and access to the outside garden and private bathroom, a large dinning and living room, an open terrace with views of the Chavon River and Casa de Campo Marina and one master bedroom and four guest bathrooms, all surrounded by a lush garden in a private location. All rooms are air-conditioning with the exception of the open terrace.
The master suite features sits on the second floor and offers an entrance hall, small living room with a large LCD TV, DVD player, Bose stereo, private bath and a balcony with a breathtaking river view. All other bedrooms LCD TV’s and private bathrooms. Amenities include a spacious infinity swimming pool and Jacuzzi, an outdoor sitting areas with a bar and two outdoor showers.
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth of the Dog”
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: recreation of Mediterranean style perched above the dramatic Chavon river. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church and a archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc).