Designed by the best Architect team in Casa de Campo this new modernist beauty is breaking records in elegance and charm. As you walk in on the best of locations, facing Teeth of The Dog and the Caribbean sea, the villa opens to a very long, elegant pool and gazebo with breath taking views.
It features 6 exquisite bedrooms, two masters with a private terrace upstairs and another master with sea view downstairs. Plus 3 secondary bedrooms with two queen beds each. All bedrooms with private, beautiful bathrooms and walk-in closets. The living also opens to sea and golf views and the dining room feels like a charming, modern green house surrounded by adult Palms and Orchids.
State-of-the-art kitchen, appliances, sound system in all areas and impressive light design. Plus top of the line chef, linen ladies and butler. Casa Palma as high end modern Villa is the best of the crop.
US$7,000.00 Season (Minimum 10 nights)
US$6,000.00 Winter (Minimum 3 nights)
US$5,000.00 Easter Week (Minimum 5 nights)
US$4,500.00 Summer (Minimum 3 nights)
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth of the Dog”
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: recreation of Mediterranean style perched above the dramatic Chavon river. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church and a archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc).