A stunning sea front residence, one of the best in Casa de Campo. Picture yourself on this beautiful sea front Caribbean Hacienda where the glamour of the big Plantation house is recaptured on pristine white living, dining, halls, gazebo and a lush, huge garden and lawn.
Ideal for corporate retreats or big family vacations. On the super exclusive area of Punta Aguila, this super private 6 bedrooms beauty features a Master Bedroom that literally flies over the ocean with the most beautiful bath and a private office; a second master also on the ocean with wonderful private balconies and 4 secondary bedrooms all facing the garden and very espacious studio/family room. All impeccably decorated. State of the art kitchen, pantry and a big , wonderful sea front gazebo complete de assemble. Enjoy the best sunsets from the gazebo & large pool terrace from Sea Front Hacienda! Very good butler, cook and service staff.
US$7,500.00 Christmas/New Year
US$6,500.00 Faster Week
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
- MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
- RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
- MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
- THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
- GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth of the Dog”
- TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
- SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
- ALTOS DE CHAVON: recreation of Mediterranean style perched above the dramatic Chavon river. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church and a archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16). This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products, etc).